On March 12, 2017, Gentile, Horoho, & Avalli, P.C. co-sponsored the third annual “Strike Out Hunger” Fundraiser which was organized by the Young Lawyer’s Division. Attorney Erika Wahl represented the firm. All proceeds from the event benefited Attorneys Against Hunger which provides food and services to those in need. To date, Attorneys Against Hunger has provided over $1.5 million in grants to hunger service organizations throughout Allegheny County.
- GHA Sponsors Lending Hearts Golf Tournament To Raise Money for Children Fighting Cancer
- School Placement Disputes: You May Already Be Too Late
- Gentile, Horoho & Avalli, P.C. Named to List of Ten Best Law Firms for Pennsylvania for Client Satisfaction
- Back to School Tips for Divorcing Parents
- Will I need to get a job after divorce?