On March 12, 2017, Gentile, Horoho, & Avalli, P.C. co-sponsored the third annual “Strike Out Hunger” Fundraiser which was organized by the Young Lawyer’s Division. Attorney Erika Wahl represented the firm. All proceeds from the event benefited Attorneys Against Hunger which provides food and services to those in need. To date, Attorneys Against Hunger has provided over $1.5 million in grants to hunger service organizations throughout Allegheny County.
- Charles Avalli Appointed Senior Hearing Committee Member of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Carla Schiff Donnelly Elected to ACBA Family Law Section Council
- Three GHA Principals Honored
- Attorney Charles Avalli Named Vice-Chair of Pennsylvania Orphans’ Court Rules Committee
- Hear GHA’s Carla Donnelly talk Divorce on KDKA